Friday, December 6, 2013

#WriterProblems

     I work well under pressure. It is for that reason that I have decided to procrastinate (yet again) and finish my blog entries this weekend. I have a total of seventeen currently, after this piece is finished I will have eighteen. That leaves a total of seven entries needed for a possible A, but I have no doubt in my mind that I am capable of doing so. 
     The problem isn't time management. The problem is my priorities. I would much rather go out and do something worth while, like visit my friend Andre at Johnson and Whales University this weekend, than sit in my tiny dorm room writing blog entries complaining about the "college struggle." The fact of the matter is, these are the days that I'll remember twenty years down the road-- especially if I write about them. 
     So instead of writing a cliche blog entry on homework, tests, doing laundry or not getting into parties because I'm a freshman guy, I'm going to wait. I'm going to wait to do something exciting, because that's what I enjoy writing about, and the fact of the matter is, that is what people enjoy reading: excitement. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sean, the blogs don't count if you do them all at the last minute!! Just accept it as complete and move on with the expectation that your other course grades will elevate the blog grade. SK

    ReplyDelete